Generic title

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Mazz Psykoziz, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Mazz Psykoziz

Mazz Psykoziz Tekkify Newbie

So seeing as the forum was overhauled and I see something about tekkify 4 being closed for good I am assuming that tekkify 3 went with it. I haven't played for a while.

So far my experience in tekkify 5 has been less than pleasant. I had to spend 10$ of my starting balance to get rtp'ed underground and then another 10 to get rtp'ed onto a cliffside next to a giant ice ocean. And there were only 5 players online.

I guess what I want to know: Is there any hope of actually getting a good rtp and how many people are averagely on during the day? And are any of the "old" community still here?

2. Plum

Plum Forum Stalker

The /rtp cost and /tpa cost are only an issue until you start digging. Gems are quite abundant. I made $2k in about an hour.

A lot of players have been coming back. Server load fluctuates routinely.

Keep your chin up and start digging! The money dumps into teleporting are meant to be an incentive for players to do the most basic of minecraft concepts....digging!

3. rohtvak

rohtvak Forum Addict

There's no need to use /rtp because you can just walk out of spawn in a direction of your choice and find a place to call home.

When I tend to play (around 4:00am GMT) I've seen a lot of players routinely. Which is great! :borg:

As for the /home cost I personally despise it. However, it's something Nent has played around with on several of the past maps.

/tpa has almost always cost money in the past for everyone but donors.