If Tekkit mods were Japanese schoolgirls

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Ortho, May 4, 2016.

1. Ortho

Ortho Developer

Earlier today on Twitter, some people began this discussion, which I, being somewhat familiar with the history of most of the discussed Tekkit mods and their relationships with each other, found very amusing.
    I'm not sure how to best post tweets on the forums so I'll just have some links.

It appeared to start with this tweet and Spiteful_fox's replies.
    Then about 30 of asiekierka's tweets starting from here. If you're not familiar with navigating Twitter timelines, scroll up to read from oldest to newest.
    This one reminded me of @Vermillion ("The few who do find enlightenment, however." haha)

EDIT: The original link to asie's tweet doesn't work anymore because that tweet is no longer recent enough to be loaded with the webpage. I had linked to her timeline and used the number sign syntax to tell the browser to scroll down to the right tweet element which had a unique id, since linking directly to the tweet doesn't also put you in the right place on the timeline when you close the tweet. Since the tweet isn't loaded with the page, the browser finds nothing to scroll down to.
    Instead here's the tweet itself, and I just learned you can use the arrow on the left to progress through the timeline, so it turns out not being at the right point in the timeline when you close the tweet isn't a big deal.

#1 Ortho, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
    • Love Love x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Vermillion

Vermillion Forum Veteran

Oh yes, Forestry-tan brings enlightenment... At least until one of the ugly, loud cheerleaders (MFR-chan) drives up and hurls a smoothie and much verbal abuse at her for not dressing and acting like a cheap hooker like her.
    It's better for everyone if they went to different schools.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. dfire14

dfire14 Forum Stalker

wat.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. mike713

mike713 Tekkify Newbie

5. Shame

Shame Forum Legend

you just had to.