Modpack Discussion & Mod Suggestions

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Nentify, Oct 16, 2017.

1. king4q

king4q Tekkify Newbie

I
    personally love PSI but if it never gets any new content after a while it will be left behind like thaumcraft and Ars Magica 1-2 but I personally would love to play with psi again I think it’s a amazing mod

2. Keelan_Ashcloud

Keelan_Ashcloud Tekkify Newbie

Man you be makin my heart ache. Anzor isnt workin on it any more

3. Keelan_Ashcloud

Keelan_Ashcloud Tekkify Newbie

I like the look of the mod lists presented. I really like the idea of mechanism. haven't played with that one in a while. Also the point of end game mods is to be op. so pleas Draconic if possible. Never made to the end teir.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. JayLocke

JayLocke Forum Stalker

I know many of us enjoyed bug reactors / extreme reactors. How do we feel about NuclearCraft. It has some more parts and pieces, can have reactor explosions (config toggle) and also a passive RF gen, 500rf/block. If you prefer not to go into the nuclear path, you can use items such as the nuclear furnace which smelts a half stack in about 5 seconds with 1 uranium ingot.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. BetoRob

BetoRob Forum Stalker

PSI is a mod that can basically do anything you imagine it can do if you put in the work. If you're running out of psi content, it's because you've run out of ideas. It's like Open Computers. Yes, you can build all the blocks, but if you don't program the machine, it ends there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tony_The_D0n

Tony_The_D0n Tekkify Newbie

If nothing else is included I would request thermal dynamics. The late game capacity of TD pipes of both items and liquids is incredible, and the simple servo interfaces make auto-sort systems not just possible but easy and effective.